Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fort Leavenworth's Haunted Tour

It is RARE that JD and I get to go out by ourselves. Luckily we've found a babysitter down the street from us. It's still a bit nerve racking to leave all 3 kids with our sitter since sometimes it's overwhelming for us, and we're the parents. On our first date, leaving the 3 kids with a sitter for the first time here in Kansas, JD and I went on a Haunted Tour of Fort Leavenworth. We live on a very beautiful, old historic post, but it's also known for being haunted as well. I've never been on a ghost tour and those who know me know this is right up my alley. We definitely found the haunted tour fascinating and very interesting. We also learned a lot about fort Leavenworth. It was definitely spooky too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment