Sunday, November 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend












I'm still trying to get caught up!! My parents, Nana and Rara, came to Kansas for a visit over Labor Day weekend. We took them to the train restaurant in downtown KS City (since we had SO much fun the first time!), we went to a Lego Exhibit in Crown Center, and we went to Science City (a neat children's museum) in Union Station. We also went shopping for the kids, and my parents were so nice to buy them Fall clothes. JD and I also were able to go the movies and dinner for a long overdue date night! We had not been out by ourselves since before Scott David was born so needless to say we had a blast. We saw "The Hangover" which was SO hilarious! :) The pictures are of the kids from our outings in downtown KS City. These pictures are from my camera. I didn't take many and figured I would get the pictures from my mom's camera. Of course I've never gotten the pictures that my mom took which are far better......not to mention have Nana and Rara in them too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment