Thursday, October 22, 2009

Grace on the front page of the newspaper!




First of all I must say a HUGE thank you to my sister in law, Ann! She emailed me and told me how to change the background of my blog. I had fun doing this so many thanks Ann! :) As you can see our big girl was in the paper. Her kindergarten class went on a field trip to the fire station on post a few weeks ago. I had just picked my mom up from the airport that morning so she was able to surprise Grace and go on the field trip with Grace and her class! I had no clue that a picture of Grace was going to be on the front page of the newspaper the next week. Our post paper is delivered on Thursday mornings, and last Thursday morning one of the parents from Grace's class called to tell me a picture of Grace was on the front page of the Fort Leavenworth newspaper! She is coming out of a smoke tunnel. What a nice surprise for the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment